9.3.08

Camera Tripod For Crystal Clean Images

Camera tripod is an essential accessory for your camera, especially when you take long exposures and want to avoid camera shake. If there are times when you want to avoid using a flash and the light is rather tricky, then use a slow shutter speed with your camera on a tripod.

I always take a camera tripod, every time I want to take photographs. Especially if I am shooting in natural light and want crystal clear photographs. I seem to use a tripod every time I shoot portraits of the family. I want them all to be in the image and I always seem to have someone nudge me while I am taking a picture.

As I have the camera on a tripod, I can shoot with the remote release, and anyone can nudge me as much as they want, I will get perfect clear images, because I am using a camera tripod.

Don’t forget to think about a monopod as well. They aren’t quite as steady as the tripod, but they can help in tight situations where a tripod is not possible.

Especially when you use long heavy lens at a sports event and you want to take a clear, clean image of your child playing soccer. Using a monopod, will help ensure you have clean clear images at sports events.

Here is the tip. Every time you want to ensure you have clear, clean images, use a camera tripod.

To read more Camera Tripod For Crystal Clean Images

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: