5.5.08

Google Earth Map As A Guide To Your Destination

Google Earth map can be used to scout for locations prior to your next trip. You may want to view your location before you arrive, to look out for specific structures, to confirm you are at your desired destination.

When you are visiting Google Earth, you can zoom in on your desired destination and see if there is allocated parking and locate the tourist structures. For example, you may want to visit the Grand Canyon and you want to view the best way to get there and view the tourist structures. You may want to know what has changed since the last time you visited there as a child.

You will be armed with a lot of information before you leave for your trip. I always use my navman to guide me to my tourist spot, so that I am not lost on the way. I make a lot of trips, as part of my work and I need to ensure I am at the location on time and do not waste time searching for the location.

I find the location on my tourist maps and then view the location on Google Earth map. I then set up my navman in my car to guide me to my location. Using this system has helped get to the location on time and plenty of time to set up my photographic gear to do a photographic shoot.

The secret to my success is preparation with Google Earth map.

To read more Google Earth Map As A Guide To Your Destination

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: