24.11.08

Creating Your Own Photo Christmas Cards

Photo Christmas cards are available online and from many printing services. You can supply the images you want to use on the cards and the cards will be produced to your specifications. You may even create your own designs using Photoshop, adding your choice of special effects and text to the images, to make the photo cards much more interesting.

Once you create your images, then place them on a CD or DVD and take them to your favorite printing service, to give you professional quality prints. You may take your chances and print your own cards, but your time and costs may not end with satisfactory results.

I always send my photo Christmas cards to be printed by my favorite printing service. Even though I have a printer with my computer, I always see better quality prints when using a professional printing service, printed to my specifications.

Showing time and effort to create your own custom cards, is much more appreciated than purchasing 100 generic Christmas cards from the store. Adding photos to your cards, makes the photo Christmas cards much more inventive.

To read more Creating Your Own Photo Christmas Cards

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: