9.5.07

Best Digital Camera for beginners

Best digital cameras are those that meet your needs. If you want a minimalist digital camera, takes lovely photos but does not have too many bells and whistles to cause too much distraction while taking digital images, then that is the camera that meets your needs.

As a beginner one should get a basic digital camera. But that is not what I did. I always want the best and most expensive. I drive a beautiful sports car and live in a multi level house. So everything in my life is big.

People always think I am a snob, and perhaps they are right. I certainly do not identify myself as a snob but I do have something in common with snobs: I always have to have the best and be the best. I accept no limits and no imperfections.

To read more Best Digital Camera for beginners

No comments: