15.5.07

Slide shows - An online presentation

Slide shows are used to show a sequence of images to tell a story. For example, they may detail the history of photography in a presentation format. Another may show the fun and frivolity of party pictures.

The slide shows are placed online on websites like My Space and Squidoo. Then the world can look at your images and you get immediate feedback.

I entered the world of Myspace rather timidly. It seemed to be a world made for those who were younger than me. I had a lot of friends urging me to sign up though, so I went ahead and did it.

I don’t spend a lot of time there, but I do go on occasion to visit those friends. What I have noticed is that Myspace seems to change each day, and there are more and more things you can add to your page if you wish to do so.

To read more Slide shows - An online presentation

Technorati Profile

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: