14.4.08

Live Web Cam To See Your Long Distance Friends

Live web cam can now be bought with almost any new computer. If you are looking for a new computer, ask if you can get a web cam included. It will most likely be already included as standard and you may not have to pay extra for the web camera.

Owning a web camera allows you to communicate with your friends, relatives and work colleagues who may be miles away. Unlike talking on the phone, you can see who are you talking to.

When I want to meet a work colleague, I can use the live web cam and hold a conference as if I am in the office. At the same time I can keep an ear on my toddler to ensure he is ok. When he hears me talking on my web cam, he usually goes quiet and then after I finished talking, he asks me if I spoke to daddy on the computer. That boy is growing fast!

This is the reason I communicate with a lot of my relatives, living far away, on live web cam. They can see the whole family and every one can say hello to each other. Keeps every one in touch, even though we are so far away from each other.

I have a friend who is traveling all over Europe and we stay in touch with the web cam. I can see the locations from where she is traveling. The other day, I could see the Eiffel Tower in the background. I guessed right. She was in Paris!

It is so easy to stay in touch with all your friends, relatives and work colleagues with a live web cam.

To read more Live Web Cam To See Your Long Distance Friends

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: