8.12.08

Cell Phone Coverage In Remote Areas With Digital Satellite System

Digital satellite system has helped to increase the mobile phone coverage in many areas, especially in urban and even remote areas. If you live outside the concrete jungle, then mobile coverage may not be available unless you can access the digital satellite system.

I like to live near trees, far away from the noise of the big city. If I move around in my car, the only phone service I can use or be reached, is with the digital satellite service.

The amount of coverage in your area can depend on the service provider for your mobile phone. When we bought a new cell phone, we made sure there was local satellite coverage with a service provider in our area. I can now call people as part of my business, and I am never out of reach from my family. Especially when I am out in the middle of nowhere and I can be reached with the digital satellite system.

There are times when I am concerned there may be a family emergency and I do not know about it and my family may be trying to reach me. Recently, my mother was seriously ill and my daughter called to tell me. I rang the ambulance service from my new cell phone to go to my mothers home to take her to the hospital. I arrived at her home just as soon as the ambulance had arrived.

I was grateful when I could make the call to the ambulance during such an emergency and the digital satellite system was working fine.

To read more Cell Phone Coverage In Remote Areas With Digital Satellite System

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: