19.7.07

Funny Video Clips To Amuse Your Online Visitors

Funny video clips are quite popular. You can watch them on television, at the cinema and on websites like YouTube.

Some people create their own websites and place funny video clips online. Others can’t afford the bandwidth and hosting costs and use YouTube instead.

You can enter contests such as America’s Funniest Home Videos and see if you can win a prize, or upload your clip to a website for all to see and get feedback from your viewers. They may even give you a rating of your movie.

When I was growing up, we used to watch television show called America’s Funniest Home Videos. I always got a kick out of the show, and would look forward to watching it every day. Now that I am older, I am surprised to see that the show is still on.

It is even funnier to me, to see my five-year-old daughter enjoying the same show that I watched when I was young.


To read more Funny Video Clips To Amuse Your Online Visitors

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: