28.4.07

How to Use Tiny Cameras for Extra Security

Tiny digital cameras, are used for surveillance, industrial espionage and more commonly, personal security. If you are concerned about a situation and you do not wish to be easily detected, for safety reasons, you should use a tiny camera to capture the moment. But ensure privacy concerns are not involved, so that you cannot be later sued for breach of personal privacy.

A lot of my friends think that I am paranoid.

I live in a pretty nice clean neighborhood after all, and yet I insist on using the latest surveillance equipment to protect my house. I even carry a tiny lipstick camera with me at all times, just in case I have to surreptitiously catch something on camera.

To read more How to Use Tiny Cameras for Extra Security

No comments: