22.4.07

My First 5 Megapixel Digital Camera

In the early days of the digital revolution, I had very little experience with digital cameras, and a lot of it was negative. Up until I got my 5 megapixel camera, I thought that a film camera was the only way to go. This is because I gave up too early.

My camera phone provided my first taste of digital photography. It had horrible resolution. I think it was close to 2.1 megapixels. It looked so blocky and blurry that it was almost impossible to tell what you were looking at. Hardly any detail in the image. Especially when you tried to slightly enlarge the image, to see more detail.

Now that I have a Canon Powershot 5.0 megapixel digital camera, I know better. The image is brilliant. There is no other way to describe it. The digital camera has not replaced the film camera yet, but it has come close.

To read more My First 5 Megapixel Digital Camera

No comments: