24.4.07

Large Images for Easier Editing of Digital Images

Large images are fantastic for digital photo editing. You can zero in on the section of the image you like best and then delete the rest of the image. Simply brilliant when you don’t have time to zoom in on an image when using your digital camera.

My digital camera has a fantastic feature. It has a large memory. As a result, I can take very large pictures, and this is good when editing images with Photoshop on my computer.

I can either print them out as large, or you can easily zoom in on one part of the picture, crop everything else off, and the picture is still crystal clear, even though it is a bit smaller.

This has helped in situations where I have had to take pictures in a hurry and framing and zooming with my camera has not been an option.

To read more Large Images for Easier Editing of Digital Images

No comments: