19.11.09

Baby Pictures On My Family Website

Baby pictures of your newborn can be shown to family members, friends and relatives. Some family members may be living in far away towns and overseas, so you may need to share some of these images of your baby online.

We, as a family are so proud of a new addition to our family, that we want to send images of our newborn to everyone that cannot come and see the baby. I have even received requests from those who have come to see our newborn, that they want to see new images of our baby, as they become available.

I am setting up a family website with videos and images of our newborn. I am looking at updating these images every few months, as the baby grows to a young child. I will inform my friends and relatives when I have updated our family website with new baby pictures.

These images will be in a secure section of the website, with password access only, as I do not want everyone to see all these images, just my nearest and dearest. Some of my friends had shown me images of their children online, so now it is my turn to show my images.

To read more Baby Pictures On My Family Website

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: